with Natalie Snooke
"There is no passion to be found settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela
If you know there's more to you and to your life, and you're ready for change, then let's do something about it.
I help heart-centred women and men believe in themselves, live their truth and claim their unique path in life. I specialise in guiding people mindfully through life's transitions - like going from a formal career to having your own creative or wellness-based small business.
- Identify your unique values and strengths so you let-go of comparing yourself with others, make the most of what you're good at and love to do.
- Focus on your opportunities and set empowering goals and intentions that create the future you want.
- Discover a greater self-awareness so you live with inspiration, whilst grounded in the present.
- Overcome your self-doubts by learning to transform your negative thoughts, feelings, behaviours and reactions.
- Gain clarity, courage and confidence to make wise decisions about your career, business or relationships and take the important steps forward.
- Create a balanced life with both inner meaning and outer purpose so you can pay the bills as well as relax and spend your time and energy on the things and people that nurture your spirit and matter most to you.
"My coaching experience with Natalie has been truly life-changing. I commenced feeling 'stuck' with a lack of control over my life circumstances. She has provided invaluable guidance and support, while also challenging me to name issues holding me back and identify actions to help me move forward. I am now confident and focused on developing my business and spend more time on the spiritual aspect of my life, helping me to become the best I can be. Thank you Natalie for everything." Heidi B, Social Worker and Hypnotherapist
- You often doubt yourself.
- Your job or business is doing okay, but its not thriving or making you happy.
- You have family and friends who love you, yet you struggle with loving and taking-care of yourself, and listening to your heart.
- You'd love to work for yourself, but keep getting side-tracked about making it a reality.
- You keep busy, get anxious and often wonder 'where did that week go' instead of being present and productive with the things that you know you need to do that could really make a difference.
- You find it difficult to trust, let go of control and relax.
- There's a child inside you who's dying to play!
- You meditate or enjoy your yoga but and would like to deepen your spiritual path.
My invitation to you is to not waste the precious life you have. Take responsibility for claiming your uniqueness and your path and follow through. Don't be one of those who end up with regrets, because you've kept things safe or kept someone else happy, whilst secretly praying that 'one day' things will change. And meanwhile that little voice of wisdom and truth inside you goes unheard.
"Your coaching has given me confidence to find my dreams and do something about them. To listen to what I really want, instead of doing what I've always done. It has helped me recognise that I have choices and don't have to just accept what comes my way. I now feel happy with any decisions I make - especially about my relationship. Natalie, thank you! You are understanding, encouraging and warm." Sue W, Stage Manager
When you take a moment to stop, meaningfully reflect and get in touch with what you honestly desire, you'll discover there's a door that's ready to open and a pathway forwards - you just have to be willing to take the first step. What might yours look like?
"Your sessions have been extremely life-giving in that they helped me to better self-understanding and self-acceptance so that I just felt more comfortable in my own skin and therefore more alive to my world of family, friends and nature. The subtle shifts in thinking and perceiving have led me to renewed enthusiasm for the multi-faceted adventure we call life. Thank you Natalie." Teresa
"Coaching for me has been inspirational. It has given me amazing insight into myself and my personality. Why I make the choices I do and ways of being able to make better choices. My relationship with my children is better, my relationship with my husband is better and the relationship with myself is better. I am constantly improving and allowing myself to grow and prosper. I feel, even when I take backwards steps into old habits, I am quicker to get back on track and I don't beat myself up. Thanks again Nat, you are truly inspiring! And I am loving yoga." Donna C, Small Business Owner
Today, Momentum Coaching and Yoga has grown into a successful small business and has directly influenced thousands of people. That makes my heart sing! Now more than 10 years into this work and I continue to love what I do and how things are evolving. Yes, I work for the love, as well as the money, and I guess that you'd like that too. Sure, I still have challenges and need to manage my habits and my priorities to create and recreate balance - financial as well as spiritual - but I make conscious choices that are aligned with my calling to serve others, and with my values and purpose. Whatever happens, I make sure that I don't lose sight of my priority and my personal practice - to start each and every day with an 'attitude of gratitude' and my yoga and meditation.
From the 1000+ hours of individual coaching and thousands more hours teaching yoga and meditation I have accumulated, I well understand human nature and the tendencies of the conditioned mind, where unhelpful self-beliefs and negative thinking patterns sabotage progress. And I totally understand the frailty of the heart and how emotional reactions can undermine our genuine attempts at love and happiness!
- Clarify your personal values: Knowing your values allows you to understand and appreciate yourself, set healthy boundaries and improve your self-confidence and self-belief.
- Assess your current work-life balance: Knowing where you're under-spending and over-spending your time and energy reveals where your life is out of balance and is the foundation for setting meaningful goals and intentions that'll get you unstuck.
- Uncover your deeper growth potential: Using the powerful profiling of the Enneagram we'll deeply explore your strengths, leadership style and true potential, beyond the quirks and limitations of your personality.
- Establish clear goals and intentions: Goals and intentions are essential! And they don't have to be formulaic or boring. Yours will give you focus and reflect your individual creativity and inspiration, as much as your need for success and purpose.
- Create a life vision: We uncover whatever you'd love from your life and your business and incorporate it into your vision. This forms the basis for making decisions aligned with your bigger picture.
- Loving relationships: Love, building trust, connection and intimacy is a life-long process for everyone. We explore the importance of self-awareness, compassion and being vulnerable in relation to where you are at.
- Be better at managing emotions: Emotional intelligence is an essential skill for anyone who's really serious about growth and reaching their potential. Using simple tools and take-home practices, you'll be gently guided to enhance your communication skills in how you deal with everyday challenges and emotions. And we will strengthen your ability to access a balance of your head, heart and gut when making decisions.
- Self-care and wellbeing: Your self-care has critical importance - and many people these days under-value and under-prioritise it! We review how you look after yourself - mind, body and spirit - and put into place practical habits and self-time that fit with your lifestyle choices.
- Money matters: Making changes in life often brings up fears about money. We'll work through ideas to encourage your healthy, conscious habits around earning, saving and spending.
- Actions and acountability: Having me as your coach to be accountable to, really helps you to stay more accountable to yourself. After each session, you'll take away a set of agreed actions to work on, that I support you with and we review at the next session. This is how coaching 'works'.
"Natalie's quiet wisdom and insightful questions allowed me to embrace new perspectives and safely explore my feelings. She has enabled me to see a future that I couldn't see before, a future of possibilities and opportunities. I strongly encourage anyone to try her life coaching if you feel unhappy with areas of your life - otherwise you'll never know where your life could take you or what you are capable of." Wendy F, Nurse
We begin with a single coaching session. This gives you a good taste of how my coaching works and allows us to make sure we are the right fit to be working together, however you are welcome to book the three or six session coaching program straight away.
Your initial session is 90-minutes, with any remaining sessions 60 minutes each. Some clients decide they'choose to start with 4 sessions and then rebook to continue and consolidate, whilst others are ready to make a full commitment for 8 sessions up-front.
Sessions are held either in-person or via Skype or telephone, on a fortnightly basis at the same day and time. Different session days, times and intervals can however be negotiated to best meet your needs. If your coaching is in-person, you'll be meeting with Natalie privately at Momentum Coaching and Yoga's centre in Melville, Perth. Your coaching program also includes direct text, email and telephone contact with Natalie in-between sessions.
All clients are required to complete a standard written Coaching Agreement that outlines the mutual roles and responsibilities of both coach and client, as required by the International Coach Federation's Code of Ethics
. An Agreement will be provided to clients upon registration below and you will be given the opportunity to ask any questions
prior to your coaching commencing.
I choose to work with just 12 clients at any one time, so you receive the most of my assistance and support. There are currently limited coaching spaces available to start in March/April 2017.
|Option||Duration||Fee (includes GST)|
|Single coaching session||90 minutes||AUD $185|
|Three session coaching program|| 3 x 60 minute
|Six session coaching program|| 6 x 60 minute
Your up-front or first monthly payment is due by the date of your first coaching session. Payments can be made on-line via bank account transfer or credit card with Paypal at this link. Cash, credit card or EFTPOS payments can also be made on the day.
If you think I can help you, click on the below button to introduce yourself and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Our popular six-week Beginner's Yoga Course gives you a thorough introduction to hatha and vinyasa yoga...
Life Coaching is about helping yourself, embracing change and becoming the person you know you can be. Are you ready?
Meditation offers you a pathway to self-understanding, contentment and peace. Learn how to meditate with us...