Intend & Create Workshops: Welcome 2015
with Amber Spear
Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 January 2015
How would you like your 2015 to be? Move into the New Year with energy and focus, with workshops led by inspirational teacher, Amber Spear.
- Create powerful, conscious intentions through your body, mind and breath.
- Let go of old perceptions that keep you stuck.
- Feel energised and nourished to grow.
- Rediscover your inner wisdom and strength.
“At its essence, Yoga teaches us the layers of our true nature. Like all worthwhile things in life, the answers are simple and already genetically hard-wired into our very true nature. Waking up is your birthright and a fun journey of connecting with the radiance of your own infinitely sourced light.” ~ Amber Spear
Each workshop is an empowering combination of asana, breathwork, meditation and reflective writing - suitable for all levels of yoga practitioner from beginners to experienced students and yoga teachers. Come along for the afternoon, the morning or both for a complete immersion. Notes will be provided for each session.
Saturday Workshop: Intend
During this workshop we will explore:
- The 'earth' element - the constant between all seasons, stability and consistency.
- Vinyasa yoga 'earth' sequence to feel the five main movements of energy (prana) within asana.
- Foundational breath and postural transitions for a strong and fluid body.
- Journalling practice to compost old perceptions and prepare the foundation for empowered 2015 intentions.
- Kriyas (cleansing) practices for clearing.
- Guided relaxation and meditation.
- The 'water' element - yin, downward and inward, receptivity and conservation.
- A creative somatic sequence to clear stagnation and create fluid connections in the pelvis, hips and lower back.
- Strengthening our core through Vinyasa flow, to support our 2015 vision.
- Journalling practice to get clear on where you are and where you'll grow.
- Play time with partner support (time permitting).
- Deep guided relaxation (Yoga Nidra).
Further Details & Bookings
These workshops include reflective writing, so please bring a notebook/journal and a pen. Yoga Teachers can accredit these workshops on an hour-for-hour basis as professional development with Yoga Australia.
Workshop 1: Saturday 10 January 2015
1.30 - 4.00pm
Workshop 2: Sunday 11 January 2015
10.00am - 1.00pm
Both 1 & 2: $140
A cancellation fee of $20 applies. No refund for cancellations on the day. Bookings: Places are limited to 20 students, pre-paid bookings required. To start your booking, click the 'Book for this Event Online' tab below.
Our popular six-week Beginner's Yoga Course gives you a thorough introduction to hatha and vinyasa yoga...
Life Coaching is about helping yourself, embracing change and becoming the person you know you can be. Are you ready?
Meditation offers you a pathway to self-understanding, contentment and peace. Learn how to meditate with us...